Burger & Brews Contest
SWGC Burger & Brews "Win a Dinner " Contest Rules
Southwest Gwinnett County has some of the best restaurants in the metro area and FIVE of them are participating in this year's Burger and Brews Week sponsored by Explore Gwinnett. This year there are a total of 18 Gwinnett Restaurants participating. The Burger & Brew offerings look amazing at all 18 and we encourage you to try as many as you can fit into the week.
To support our local restaurants, the Southwest Gwinnett Chamber is sponsoring a contest to encourage you to try a local restaurant you may have never tried and support the ones you have.
It's easy to enter to win a gift Certificate to one of our local restaurant Burger & Brew participants.
It's easy to participate:
- Click on the logo of the participating restaurants to see their offering
- Go to the Restaurant
- Order the featured Burger
- Take a picture of your Burger (include your beverage and sides if you choose)
- "Check in" on Facebook and post your burger pic and a review
- Tag @southwestgwinnettchamber in your Facebook post
- Each "Check In" on Facebook counts as an entry into the drawing. Limit one "check in" per person per visit, so visit for lunch, dinner and any other time you're hungry for a burger!
- Don't forget to vote for your favorite Burger in the March Meatness contest.
- We'll announce a winner at the conclusion of the Explore Gwinnett March Meatness playoff for best Burger in Gwinnett.