Welcome to the Southwest Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
Connect • Engage • Make a Difference
Leading on the Other Side of 2020:
Where Do We Go From Here?
First Friday Breakfast
February 5, 2021
7:30 am Networking
8:00 am Program & Breakfast by Biscuits & Brunch
Atlanta Tech Park
107 Technology Parkway
Peachtree Corners, Ga 30092
Benefits of Membership
One of the benefits of joining the chamber is networking with other businesss in the local community. Our members have made great connections resulting in more business and better services. Betsy Pickren shares the story of assembling a team to help her and her husband move into a new home.
Important Business Updates from the IRS & SBA
We've gathered the following links to information about tax filing and loan applications. Check with the agencies for additional information.
IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief - This is the "home page" for all of the most current IRS filing information
IRS latest News Releases - some specific articles posted there include:
- Tax Filing Day Delayed
- Paid Leave for workers & tax Credits for small & midsize companies
- The Internal Revenue Service today reminded taxpayers to remain vigilant with their personal information by securing computers and mobile phones
Resources for COVID-19 Information
As state and local governments begin loosening the restrictions on businesses we're keeping up with the latest information by gathering links to help direct you to the latest information for local, state, and national information.
- Gwinnett County COVID-19 Updates
- Gwinnett-Newton-Rockdale County Health Departments - links to testing sites, county statistics & general information
- Georgia Department of Public Health: links to testing sites, Daily state statistics & general information
- Governor Brian P. Kemp: Twitter and Facebook: @GovKemp
- Georgia Department of Economic Development - this page has multiple links to Georgia's other departments with specific information for business, tourism, motor carriers and trade.
Our Sustaining Members
Where Work and Life is in Balance
The Southwest Gwinnett Chamber (SWGC) is a voluntary partnership of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in Berkeley Lake, Norcross and Peachtree Corners, Georgia. The mission of the Southwest Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce is to advance the economic, educational and cultural growth in the Tri-cities area of Berkeley Lake, Norcross and Peachtree Corners. The SWGC and its members are focused on providing Support for Existing Business, promoting Economic Redevelopment, being a catalyst for Workforce Development and providing support for Education and the Cultural and Performing Arts in Southwest Gwinnett County.