2018 Toys for Tots Rules of Engagement
The 11th Annual
SWGC Toys for Tots
Monday, October 29, 2018
Berkeley Hills Country Club
2300 Pond Road
Duluth, Georgia 30096
Check in @ 8:00 am
Shotgun Start @ 10:00 am
$100 per person + $100 in toys
All profits go to the Marines Toys For Tots campaign.
Luncheon and raffle will be held rain or shine and all non-performance prizes will be awarded at the luncheon. Must be present to win.
Credit cards accepted for registrations and sponsorships.
- THE HANDICAP: will be based upon a four-person scramble team.
- SHOTGUN START
- TEAMS: Four "Santas" form a “ Toys for Tots” Scramble Team.
- MULLIGANS: Each Santa can purchase two mulligans at registration for $20.00 (for two mulligans). The mulligans are not transferable between players. Mulligan cannot be used on a hole-in-one contest hole.
- PUTTS: All putts must be putted. It is the Greens of Berkeley Hills!
- HANDICAPS: Each Santa submits their individual handicap. The team handicap will be figured using the USGA guidelines.